Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Old Rock

GREEN is nothing more than turning over the old rock that has been forgotten.
That goes with Community Sailing for all(SAILABILITY), and Solar (Donoma Energy).
Currently, the realm of jealousy is coming because Native Americans are following
their traditional values of taking care of mother earth. It seems everyone is stuck on
greed by saying," WHAT DO I GET. WHERE IS MY MONEY." No wonder Solar
and Wind Power projects are stymied by this mindset.

I am hoping that there are a few investors who see the financial desolation of the old
ways giving into a new order. Drilling holes or shouting from the media dose not
make a specific responsible product. I am hoping to get an investor or investors
to help Donoma Energy(http://www.danomaenergy.com ) to get a pilot project
of solar energy to power projects like DQ University, Sherwood Rancheria, and
other projects with the one-hundred-sixteen California recognized Native American
tribes.

This could open the community sailing with Access Dinghy on places like
Clear lake,Lake Sonoma and other California lakes. To start the TOTAL
SUSTAINABLE RESORT concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment